Auto/Equipment Body Technician
How will you contribute:
The ideal candidate will be working on company fleet but needs the flexibility/interest to work on different projects. NO DAY IS THE SAME! Employees have the opportunity to have a diverse workload and the ability to learn exciting new things.
Body Shop Technician repairs and repairs damaged vehicles and equipment that come into shop.
- Examine and identify repairable parts.
- Capable of disassembly/reassembly
- Mend damaged body by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts; ensure all gaps and fits are to industry standards; remove damaged fenders, panels and grills; and bolts or welds replacement parts in position and reassemble after parts are painted.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. welder, soldering equipment, cutting torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, etc.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Perform general maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Strictly follow safety requirements outlined by Daniels Construction policies, OSHA, HAZCOM and insight from Safety Director.
- Complete daily logs.
- Maintain a clean and organized shop.
Ideal candidates will have a high school diploma and/or GED, and valid driver’s license.
Knowledge in the auto body repair and painting is preferred.
Individual with commercial driver licenses or ability to obtain is preferred.
- Great work ethic, punctuality, and dependability.
- Ability to take direction, listen, and understand tasks.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others and be a self-starter.
Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.