Do you want to join a Company that supports and respects every employee like family? Daniels Construction is a family- and employee- owned company that continues to believe in the importance of family, quality, grit, integrity, and growth.
How will you contribute:
The ideal candidate will be working on company fleet but needs the flexibility/interest to work on different projects. NO DAY IS THE SAME! Employees have the opportunity to have a diverse workload and ability to learn exciting new things.
- Annual safety inspections
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing problems with the engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and similar systems.
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and on-board diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting parts as hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other critical systems.
- Continue to be familiar with all equipment owned by Daniels General Contractors.
- Perform general maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Strictly follow safety requirements outlined by Daniels General Contractors’ policies, OSHA, HAZCOM and insight from Safety Director.
- Complete daily logs.
- Maintain a clean and organized shop.
- High School diploma and/or GED
- Valid drivers’ license, required
- Post secondary education in Automotive Mechanics, preferred
- 2+ years of experience with auto body repair, required.
- Commercial driver licenses (CDL) or ability to obtain, preferred
Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.