Students have the ability to learn many different facets of the trades: Laborer, Carpenter, Concrete Finisher, Mason, and more providing the opportunities to gain a well-rounded knowledge of the industry.
Day in the life
- Complete physical labor.
- Perform work using tools with accuracy.
- Be responsible for quality work and safe work environment.
- Prepares job site for appropriate work tasks.
- Construct and work from scaffolding, ladders, or platform.
- Load and transport material to jobsite.
- Maintain clean worksite.
- Valid drivers’ license and/or reliable means of transportation, required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor environments.
- Basic knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Ability to identify and use basic hand tools as well as power tools.
- Ability to take direction, to listen and to understand assigned tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team.
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for actions, successes and failures.
- Ability to be flexible in the work environment and willing to adapt to changing construction site needs.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations; ability to independently identify and avoid safety hazards.
Joe Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.