Youth Apprenticeship – Auto/Diesel Technician
Youth Apprentice will be signed a mentor for on the jobsite learning. The mentor will be there to teach and guide youth apprentice. Youth Apprentice will be able to learn the following items, but not limited to:
- Learn and follow safety procedures. (Attend monthly safety meetings)
- Obtain and apply basic vehicle and servicing knowledge.
- Operate tools and equipment safely.
- Clean up and maintain job are.
- Identify materials needed to complete tasks.
- Assist with material handling following safety guidelines
- Valid Drivers License (travel to job sites required)
- Enrolled in YA program
- Enrolled in an accredited high school (grade 11 or 12)
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for actions, success, and failures.
- Ability to take direction, and to listen.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team.
Joe Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.