Civil Project Manager
Do you want to join a Company that supports and respects every employee like family? Daniels Construction is a family- and employee- owned company that continues to believe in the importance of honesty, integrity, quality, and reliability.
How will you contribute:
The Project Manager serves as the main point of contact and must coordinate between stakeholders on the project, both internally and externally. The Project Manager has the responsibility in completing projects in accordance with the parameters set in terms of safety, budget, quality, and schedule.
Tasks may include, but not be limited to:
- Perform quality takeoffs and estimates for earthwork, utilities, or other related scope projects in a timely manner.
- Read and understand specifications, drawings, bid documents and project performance requirements.
- Prepare, review, and submit project proposals.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, progress meetings and other site visits, as needed.
- Seek and follow-up to obtain requested quotes from material suppliers and subcontractors.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities throughout all phases of projects. Making sure project is on-time and budget.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities and schedules.
- Maintain Request for Information (RFI) and Change Order logs to ensure issue resolutions.
- Prepare, negotiate, and execute subcontractors, purchase orders, RFIs and change orders.
- Generate any required changes in scope of work, contract amounts, or schedule. Communicate with Owner, Architect and Subcontractors.
- Track material, production, and project costs.
- Ensure highest levels of quality workmanship and implement quality controls, if needed.
- Promote safety and assist in implementation of all safety related policies and procedures.
- Review shop drawings/submittals and perform closeout activities in a timely manner.
- 2H2O Break and Service Contracts
What you need to qualify:
Daniels will help make the most of your post-secondary education (or equivalent experience) in Civil Engineering or Construction Management. Ideally, candidates will have 5+ years of industry experience and/or 3+ years of Project Management. Knowledge and Proficient in AutoCAD. You can stand out above other candidates by having knowledge and proficiency in Bluebeam and Project Management Software (Procore.)
Candidates should have the ability to multitask and perform several projects at one time, have an effective communication style, and the ability to collaborate with team members and customers. Attention to detail will be crucial in this role.
If you are ready to demonstrate this expertise, Daniels wants you!
Joe Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.