Are you tired of doing the same thing every day but enjoy the construction field?
At Daniels, we are searching for individuals that take pride in their work and would like to join the family and become an employee owner! Employee owners have the opportunity to have a diverse workload and ability to learn exciting new things.
(Laborer, Carpenter, Concrete Finisher, Masons, etc.)
Day in the life:
- Complete physical labor.
- Perform work using tools with accuracy.
- Be responsible for quality work and safe work environment.
- Prepares job site for appropriate work tasks.
- Construct and work from scaffolding, ladders, or platform.
- Load and transport material to jobsite.
- Maintain clean worksite.
- Valid drivers’ license and/or reliable means of transportation, required
- Ability to obtain CDL, preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor environments.
- Basic knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Ability to identify and use basic hand tools as well as power tools.
- Ability to take direction, to listen and to understand assigned tasks.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team.
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for actions, successes and failures.
- Ability to be flexible in the work environment and willing to adapt to changing construction site needs.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations; ability to independently identify and avoid safety hazards.
Joe Daniels Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.